- Senior Statistician
Elsa Heylen holds an MS. in Psychology and has been working with Dr. Maria Ekstrand at CAPS since 2007. She is the data manager/supervisor and statistician on several R01 projects with field work located in India. She has several years of survey development and data analysis experience in university environments, including multilevel modeling, and longitudinal analyses.
Past and current research projects at CAPS:
- Examining ART Adherence Issues in Bangalore India, the Prerana study
- AIDS Stigma & Gender: Health Consequences in Urban India
- Contexts and Correlates of Health Behaviors among Female Sex Workers and Male Migrant Workers in South India
- Enhancing ART Adherence Issues in South India, The Chetana Study
- Reducing AIDS Stigma among Health Professionals in South India.
- ASHA – Nutrition: HIV Health Promotion Intervention with Rural Women Living with HIV in India
- Improving Mental Health Through Integration With Primary Care In Rural Karnataka
Last modified: December 9, 2014