- Assistant Professor
Voice: (415) 597-9254
Fax: (415) 597-9202
HIV, statistical methods, causal inference, community and clinic-based interventions, quality of care, clinical practice guidelines, clinical decision making, HIV prevention, prevention with positives, health disparities
- A Community-level HIV Prevention Intervention of Young Black Men
- A Formative Study of the Role of Gender, Ethnicity and Sexual Orientation in the Provision of Prevention Counseling with HIV+ Patients
- Application of Weighted Time-series to Address Bias in Evaluation of Clinic- and Community-level Research
- AIDS Education and Training Centers National Evaluation Center
- California State Office of AIDS/DHHS Evaluating HIV Prevention in California.
- Opioid and Cannabinoid Pharmacokinetic Interactions
- Severity of Need: California Health Care Financing and Policy Research Initiative
- 2006, PhD (Epidemiology), University of California, Berkeley
- 1996, M.P.H (Epidemiology/Biostatistics), University of California, Berkeley
- 1987, B.A. (Political Science), University of Chicago
Articles by Starley B Shade.
Last modified: March 27, 2014