- Assistant Professor
Tel: (415) 597-9271
Fax: (415) 597-9300
STI/HIV prevention, community intervention, multi-level intervention, social and structural intervention, evaluation design and methods, causal inference, health disparities, STI diagnostic technologies, implementation research.
- Effects of cash transfer and community mobilization in young South African women
- Toward Understanding Community Mobilization for HIV Prevention in the African Context
- Assessing the feasibility of conducting a randomized community trial of the Encontros intervention model among sex workers in Brazil
- Characterizing the social environment for STI testing and treatment and STI testing preferences for young, minority men in San Francisco
- Community Randomized Clinical Trial of the Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment for Obstetrical Hemorrhage
- • 2009, PhD (Epidemiology), University of California, Berkeley
• 2000, M.P.H (Maternal and Child Health), University of California, Berkeley
• 1994, B.A. (Political Science), Brown University
Articles by Sheri A Lippman.
Last modified: February 25, 2013