Statistics / biostatistics / epidemiology; multi-stage survey design; survival analysis; longitudinal analysis; Stata statistical software
CAPS Methods Core coordinator for the monthly Quantitative Methods seminars.
- Methods Core
- Current Attitudes and Practices Regarding HIV/AIDS Prevention in Poor Peri-Urban Neighborhoods Of Kampala, Uganda
- Harvard AIDS Prevention Research Project
- UCSF Collaborative Study: Longitudinal Study of Work-Related Injury
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel- BA – 1967 – Statistics / Math
- Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Israel – MS – 1971 – Mathematics
- University of California, Berkeley – PhD -1979 – Statistics
- University of California, Berkeley – MPH – 1982 – Epidemiology
Articles by Estie Hudes.
Last modified: February 1, 2012